Whisky Tours, Tastings and Dinners
Morton Golf Holidays can arrange a number of activities for clients based around the world of whisky.
Golf & Whisky Tours
We have put together extra special Golf and Whisky packages for groups of 4 or more.
All Tours would include:
- Hotel accommodation close to Golf Courses and Distilleries with Full Scottish breakfast.
- Transportation throughout, transfers to hotels, golf courses, to and airport transfers using qualified, experienced drivers/guides.
- Selected Tee Times at the finest Golf Courses, Green Fees, and caddies arranged if required.
- Entrance to all Whisky Distilleries, Whisky Tours, Tastings, and Whisky Dinners.
Whisky Tours, Tastings and Dinners! We can arrange for a world renowned whisky expert – Iain Stothard – to spend an evening with your group.
He will conduct a presentation to the group pre-dinner lasting about 45 minutes. He covers all aspects of whisky in an informative and entertaining way.
Iain will then join the group for a private dinner and provide a different malt whisky for each course. ie each person will enjoy 3 malt whiskies included in the price. As you savour each malt Iain will tell you all about where the malt comes from and what makes it suitable for each course of dinner.
- Whisky Tastings
We can arrange for a whisky expert to conduct a nosing and tasting session exclusively for your group. These sessions can be carried out either at or near one of your accommodations during your stay.
- Tullibardine Distillery, Blackford – Manager’s Tour
John Black is one of the most experienced distillery managers in Scotland having previously been in charge of a variety of distilleries in different regions. John will personally show your group around the Tullibardine Distillery which is only two miles from Gleneagles in the village of Blackford in Perthshire.
- Glenmorangie Distillery VIP Tour
We can arrange for your group to have a special tour of the Glenmorangie Distillery when you are playing golf in the North of Scotland. The distillery is in Tain which is only 9 miles from Dornoch.
- Glenfiddich Distillery VIP Tour
Glenfiddich is the biggest selling malt whisky in the world and the distillery is one of the most interesting in Scotland set amongst the rolling hills in Dufftown.
- Famous Grouse Experience
Formerly the Glenturret Distillery we can arrange for your group to visit this excellent centre where you will learn all there is to know about making whisky.
- Scotch Malt Whisky Society
Based in the centre of Edinburgh we can arrange for your group to either visit for a tasting or indeed to have dinner at this wonderful institution.